CTI & Coordinators
Since 1949, the professionals under the direction of the Cable family have endured every aspect of carrier conditions to remain a dependable business committed to superior service.
For eight decades, customers have been able to rely upon the dedication, integrity and dependability which cornerstones the Cable Family's value.
Below are just some of the reasons that hundreds of customers trust our family business every day.
- Dependable, Reliable and Successful Businesses "Since 1949"
- Professional, Dedicated, Company Employees
- 90% Company-Owned, Operated, Equipment and Drivers
Drivers In The Greater Pittsburgh Area:
- Class A and B drivers ONLY for Flatbed, Dump, Tri-axle and Bulk Tankers
- Late Model Equipment including Peterbilt 389 and Kenworth W900 tractors
- Hourly and Percentage Pay
- Training provided for Class A and B drivers with some experience
- 100% Highmark Coverage for you and pro-rated for your family!
- 401K Company Contribution
- Paid Holiday and Vacation!